Friday, February 6, 2009

WE HAVE KNOWLEDGE, LET US USE IT

As I said earlier internet will remain to be basic tool in our day to day life of journalism, No matter on the way it function but what is important is what we used to get in this tool. Bay the way we found many fact information by visiting different links.

It is now five day since we have started this internet workshop. We used to pass through different topic like how Internet has changed society and communication globally, Journalism in the age of internet, the use of internet in every day journalism.

Others topic are like African and international web resource, finding information to the Website, Email communication skills, Plagiarism and copy white where by our Trainer Johansson tells about the ethics of copy and paste date from the web site.

But also we used to see how Blogs function and how to pass through in it , in the topic which said Blogs and Citizen Journalism. Each participant in this session achieve to open their blog like mine (maishanyundo.blogspot.com.
I can say it was real enjoyable session from the time we start until the end of this workshop. I my self I gain more things which will help my company in one way or another .

I’m quit sure that in this time of global change we journalist suppose to know in deeply about the uses of internet in our daily activities .My experience is that, many journalist when they failed to find some information from the source they live stories, but instead they can use also Internet to search for they are news information.

I cant say I don’t get anything in this workshop, instead of enjoying in each and every thing but also I get good material and basic knowledge to boost up my experience, which was my vision in this work shop.

God bless Peik Johansson and MISA Tanzania too.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment